NuffNang

2010-12-17

18122010

Boy, ILY (:
Mama, happy birthday to you! Do you like those tulips? I know you love it! Hubby boy bought it for her and she was so delightful when she saw the flowers. (p/s: Spot the bunch of flower which my mother is holding, it's mine actually. My mom's tulips are more beautiful!!)
Hahaha, mirror mirror on the wall, Michelle is so gonna take picture! Out for the celebration of Foong's belated birthday at Redbox.


Ooooh... Puffy face. I know I look like a bun, don't tryna bluff me!


This two fella are so sensitive to camera. Obviously, they don't feel like taking picture. Anyway, Happy Birthday Uncle Chan Kit Foong..




,



Love this outfit. Got it from Forever 21! Dress is always the love!


Fat man is always the best, even though you're always nagging at me, but at the bottom of my heart, you're the best.. Hee :) Sneezing right? haha..


Mummy is rubbing her eyes.. don't rub next time, I'll bring along my eye drops..


Feel itchy on the butt??


I love it!


Looks adorable though it feels sleepy.


The reason why I love dogs..



Puppy is always cute and lovely.


Had a very scented bath for baby puppy this evening.. I knew, it hates bathing :) But too bad, you have to bath! Haha!! (sounds wicked) I love the dog shampoo so much! I just love the smell. Smells like milk. And ya, ignore my stupid face...


Cute baby in bubbles...


Had my mask again, this was the 2nd time of this week.. Lately, pimples popped out easily and I was so tired about it. Mask mask mask!! Help me!


Camwhored in my room after finishing the light make up. Had very thin eyeliner as I wanted to look more natural. Nude make up will be the choice of the day. Was waiting for hubby boy to pick me up for lunch... We were planned to shop at Daiso @ Sungei Wang as I requested to get the Christmas present for this coming Saturday's church youth session.. Really looking forward at what I'm gonna receive when exchanging present.. Hope it'll be very cool..

Baby boy is showing off his not so pretty teeth ;)
Venue: Steamboat <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh2-XFP5BKPSFoWug9JvOH5A8Rikt4bQKZ7Lr71EfDGA4Cn7FpRpGUHMlY5kcrJZwPSkLRfBOT1c_aMKRV-NYKv0hapk8qiTAoJwPskbgIiFRG5cQal2NTtOD9D6DNwnU5_5xniPUV77u4/s1600/171220103465.jpg">A very funny pig ear which we found it in our mixed rice, this piggie has a very unique ear. Hubby boy said that this piggie did ear piercing before!! LMAO! He's a talented joker, but I'm not bad too.. Stop praising myself xD

A very lame product, this stupid stuff is to keep one banana inside :D Thus, it is as known as THE BANANA CONTAINER :P Btw, everything in Daiso is only RM5. So it's quite cheap and most of the product are so useful unlike this banana thing... Really blow me off..
Venue: Daiso @ Sungei Wang 1st floor

What I got for the present :) Satisfaction is hard to describe.

A picture of mine before I end this post.

Goodnight, love ones...


XOXO,
Michelle

没有评论: