NuffNang

2010-12-06

07122010


It's 24:00 now.. Feel like blogging so this is the start of the post of the day.
So, let's talk about my recent events.. Okay, first and foremost, it's SPM.. Tmr will be the last subject of mine! Last three papers, after that I'll be totally free from jail! I just can't wait for that.

Secondly, the annual Christmas is coming!!! Unfortunately, M'sia won't snow :( What a sad case..

Thirdly, I'm going to have a new hairstyle after SPM 'cause I'm kinda sick of my "HELMET" (my hair which is able to compete with Rapunzel's thick hair, but I'm competing with the thickness not the length). Curl will do on it! Looking forward, excited like idk what is going to happen soon.

p/s: This is a really really short post and it's going to end very soon.

Emm, I have been suffering from major headache recently. So, it's quite hard for me to face the computer for hours. I'll be dizzy after an hour using com.

Err, sad to say that. But I have to off to bed now..

So, goodnight world.


XOXO,
Michelle

没有评论: