NuffNang

2010-06-07

♥ Popular = Confess


Now only I know, I'm quite popular too among my friends..
I went for a 3days 2nights camp on the 4th~6th of June..
I was babysitting those campers as they're are kids and I'm the eldest..
Was chosen to become the Penghuluwati (In charge of Girls problem)
Sounds dependable right?


During the camp, I got into a group which have 12 members including myself..
There are 10 primary kids and 1 sixteen years old boy who name Ariff excluded me..
He is quite tall and at the same time...
He was chosen as Penghulu with me.
On my sight, I think that he is a helpful person.
Besides that, he likes to joke in front of kids..

Yesterday night, something creepy happens..
This 16 years old boy confessed to me..
Oh Gosh!! How I'm gonna answer him?
He keep on forcing me to give him an answer..

Btw, for me, He is a boy with a true heart..'
He always does what he think..
But I really don't have much feeling on him la.
Cause I don't wanna date for now..

I thought those kids in the camp is just making jokes on us..
[Kak Michelle kahwin dengan Abang Ariff!!]
I never think before that this joke will appear in my real life..


Am going to jog with Sir tomorrow, Sir I miss you alot!!

Raining cats and dogs outside now..


没有评论: