NuffNang

2010-06-03

♥ Fate

Maybe everything happens are due to FATE..
In other words,we can define it as KARMA (the word which that bastard always say so)
I really mean it as I met 4 guys at the mean time..
They are my true friends..
They always stay by my side when I need their support.
Ytd, da silly Lun sent me home. Really felt sorry 'cause I'd disturbed your precious time..
Btw, he went to Gorr's house 'cause they have not met each other for a long time..
Two silly guys who sayang me are having a good talk ytd nitez..

They are always supportive and can lend me a shoulder whenever i need them..
Maybe friends are better than the boyfriend..
'Cause Boyfriend will lie to you about something that you really care about but Friends won't do that..
That's why I love you guys..


For muaself, Am going to leave mua home for 2 days..
I'm gonna miss you all, sista,mummy, daddy & also my dearest Puppy Rock..
Maybe I'm kinda homesick person,that's why I love to stay at home..
But the fact is.. I'm too pampered by my parents..
I love you,daddy mummy.




A great big PEACE before I end my post for the entire day..


My face is still chubby!!

没有评论: